MALE CELEBRITY FAKES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MALE CELEBRITY FAKES FORUM

The official MALE CELEBRITY FAKES 2 forum. Here you can chat to other fans of the site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures they should make...

Go down 
+14
BreakingBenjamin
allnitess
marcodj
jdess
man_lover
Epicalus
saygoodbye2006
Nocturne
jasonziggy
rohan137
Jef
energy20
Admin
richwu2692
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
richwu2692

Pictures they should make... Empty
PostSubject: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:38 am

I think they should make more One Tree Hill, James Lafferty, Chad Michael Murray, Sean Faris, and Benjamin McKenzie ones. everyone tell us what pics u want them to make??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptySat May 24, 2008 4:42 am

Hey it's Danny here, the creator of the site. You may just see some of those male celebrities soon on the site.
Back to top Go down
https://mcf2.darkbb.com
energy20

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptySun May 25, 2008 4:24 pm

They really should make some of Ty Pennington & George Eads & Josh Lucas & Sean Maguire there hot Very Happy Great site keep up the good work cheers

Last edited by energy20 on Sun May 25, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptySun May 25, 2008 8:34 pm

I yhink they should make some nick Zano, Nicholas brendon and Marc Blucas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rohan137

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:38 pm

david cook and david archuleta......n more american idol guyz............pls................keep up the gud work
Back to top Go down
jasonziggy

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:29 am

Yes...please do some fakes of David Cook! Twisted Evil

Amazing work!!!!
Back to top Go down
richwu2692

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:29 am

make more James Lafferty ones but with a picture of him in season 5
Back to top Go down
richwu2692

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:27 pm

Justin Bartha
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Nathan Carter
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 am

michael shanks
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:03 am

Pete Wentz
Back to top Go down
saygoodbye2006

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:43 am

i really want pics made of BLAKE LEWIS, ROBERT DOWNEY JR, FRANKIE J AND JOHNNY KNOXVILLE

I WANT REALLY DIRTY SLUTY ONES OF EACH OF THEM

i like dirty boys who smoke too
Back to top Go down
richwu2692

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:41 am

could you please make one of T.R. knight and for my birthday could you make a really hott one of James Lafferty. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Epicalus

Epicalus

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:57 pm

could u make one with ZAC EFRON and JAMES MARSDEN blow job!!!
Back to top Go down
man_lover

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:27 pm

i would love it if you made some of tim rozon, kristopher turner, tyler kyte, jake epstein, adamo ruggerio and shane kippel. would love a pic of tim rozon and kristopher turner together.
Back to top Go down
jdess

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:01 am

I love love love the pictures of Jared Padalecki fucking Jensen Ackles, but I'd like to see one with Chad Michael Murray topping Jared.

Also something with JP/JA and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. More Supernatural! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:09 pm

Thanks jdess for joining the forum.
I'll see what i can do about your request.
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:58 am

i'd love to see Cole and Leo from charmed,
jensen and chace Crawford with jensen dominating
Adam Brody and Shia LaBeouf
Jake Gyllenhaal and Zac efron With Jake Dominating
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:11 pm

Epicalus wrote:
could u make one with ZAC EFRON and JAMES MARSDEN blow job!!!
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
marcodj

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:31 pm

Jef wrote:
i'd love to see Cole and Leo from charmed,

me toooooooooooooooooo!!! Razz
Plzzzzzzz CHARMED FAKE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:51 am

I'll try to put some of these requests on the site soon.
Back to top Go down
allnitess

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:31 pm

i'd love to see Ben McKenzie , James Lafferty , Antwon Tanner , David Chokachi , Kieren Hutchison , Michael Copon , Stephen Colletti , Marcus Coloma , Penn Badgley , Ed Westwick , Cam Gigandet , Chris Pratt , Jean-Luc Bilodeau , Chris Olivero , Amaury Nolasco , Marshall Allman , Dominic Purcell , Lane Garrison , Chris Vance , Ross Thomas , Eddie Cibrian , Juan Alfonso Baptista , Michel Brown , William Levy , Chad Michael Murray , Alejandro de la Madrid , Alfonso Herrera , Arap Bethke , Victor Noriega , Valentino LAnus , Gabriel Soto , Martin Carpan
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 2:16 am

Christopher Masterson
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:16 pm

Joey and chandler from friends
Back to top Go down
BreakingBenjamin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 am

Okay so my first pick is obviously Benjamn McKenzie. I also love John Stamos, David Henrie, and David Boreanaz. Those guys would definetely have to be my favorite picks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures they should make...   Pictures they should make... Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures they should make...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MALE CELEBRITY FAKES FORUM :: GENERAL CHAT :: GENERAL-
Jump to: