MALE CELEBRITY FAKES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MALE CELEBRITY FAKES FORUM

The official MALE CELEBRITY FAKES 2 forum. Here you can chat to other fans of the site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?

Go down 
+7
Epicalus
Nocturne
worlddada2000
Ecarlate
richwu2692
Jef
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? Empty
PostSubject: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
https://mcf2.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:50 pm

Brad Pitt
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:11 pm

David boreanaz, milo ventimiglia, jake Gyllenhaal, Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki, Chad Michael Murray, Ian Somerhalder, Tom Welling, Zac Efron, etc...
Back to top Go down
richwu2692

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:28 am

James Lafferty, Ben mcKenzie, Sean Faris, Chad Michael murray, and then James Lafferty again
Back to top Go down
Ecarlate

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:04 pm

I wanna fuck Justin Timbelake (I'm sure he would scream like a girl) and Brad Pitt
Back to top Go down
worlddada2000

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:12 am

Tom Welling and Brett Lee.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 9:25 am

Chad Micheal Murry
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 9:04 pm

Ecarlate wrote:
Justin Timbelake (I'm sure he would scream like a girl)

i agree tongue that would be hot
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 2:04 pm

The Supernatural guys
Back to top Go down
Ecarlate

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Admin wrote:
The Supernatural guys
yeah !Especially the guy who has the middle hair!
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:01 am

Admin wrote:
The Supernatural guys

for me it would be both at the same time on top of me, one in my mouth and one in my ass Razz
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:40 am

michael shanks
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:02 am

Pete Wentz and/or Chace Crawford, ...
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:01 am

Jef wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Supernatural guys

for me it would be both at the same time on top of me, one in my mouth and one in my ass Razz

ditto,
Back to top Go down
Epicalus

Epicalus

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 4:46 pm

James Marsden,Zac Efron,David Beckham,Chris (Us5),Brad Pitt,Justin Timberlake,Chace Crawford,Adam Brody,Brent Corrigan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:11 pm

Justin Timberlake all the way
Back to top Go down
allnitess

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:35 pm

Chad Michael Murray , James Lafferty , David Boreanaz , Michael Copon , David Chokachi , Hugh Laurie , Jensen Ackles , Jason Dohring , Josh Duhamel , Zachary Quinto
Back to top Go down
BreakingBenjamin

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:34 am

Ben McKenzie, Mark Wahlberg, Jason Bateman, Colin Farrell, and David Henrie (yeah I know he's young but...hey he is over eighteen)!
Back to top Go down
meowmix

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:17 am

BRAD PITT In FIGHT CLUB
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:13 pm

chace Crawford
Back to top Go down
hshah96

PostSubject: which celeb would you fuck?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:24 pm

i would definately fuck tom welling and dan radcliffe
Back to top Go down
Jef

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:42 am

mmm yeah tom's big muscular body Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK?   WHICH MALE CELEBRITY WOULD YOU FUCK? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1